6 jobs found
|Nashville, TN, United States|| |
$15k - $20k
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$115k - $2k
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |
$34k - $80k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
$115k - $2k
|NORTH AMERICA|| |
$17k - $80k
|Build on Venom blockchain and bring your Web3 ideas to life. Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more. Start building your project today!|| || |
by VenomHackathon Info
|Chicago, IL, United States|| |
$124k - $2k
We are looking for a Crypto Data Ninja to manage our Twitter account, in conjunction with an exciting planned app update.
*Who We Are: *Mr. SNARK's (www.mrsnark.io) mission is to democratize crypto data ($8.99/mo SaaS-based) for the retail audience, offering institutional-level data access.
Problem we are solving - Data Aggregation: Data access has been difficult for retail investors. Our edge is easy-to-digest blockchain data. We boil down the important metrics across many chains (L1/L2s) so that common investors can understand the most important metrics. We reduce need to build data sets - like Dune - or research independent block explorers. There is also no need to pay $100-$400/mo for institutional data sets.
What is required: Twitter content writer. Writer must understand blockchain data and explaining data sets similar to Token Terminal, Coinmetrics, Messari and Nansen in a simple form. Our data comes from some these sources, so an understanding of key metrics will be required.
Examples of content creation - Writing >:
- Actively build Twitter (potentially LinkedIn) media following to 10K+ organic followers.
- Post 1-5 posts per day. Target breakdown is 40% Data and Analytics read-through post (using our apps data), 30% educational (what are these metrics and how to interpret) 15% engagement posts (news, memes, humor, votes/surveys), 15% product/promotional posts (UI/UX demos/giveaway/shares).
- Add 10+ subscriber Downloads to Mr. SNARK per week on iOS and Android.
Please send prior relevant work examples relating to blockchain analytics.
*MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN REPLY: *
- Please write a few sample tweets on a couple L1s or Defi using data from Token Terminal or https://www.gokustats.xyz/dashboard/ (both are free access)?
- What is your broader view on the fundamentals of the overall crypto market?
- What metrics are the most important to you and why?
Bonus (share examples):
Writes weekly (Mirror)
Post daily (Twitter)
Learn SQL to query on-chain data (Flipside)
Mr. SNARK focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Data, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Nashville. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mrsnark.io or find them on Twitter and Facebook.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMTYuMTczM