Part Time Internships
6 jobs found
Berkeley Pharma Tech
|United States|| |
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$20k - $30k
$17k - $35k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
Lykke Business AG
Lykke Business AG
|Build on Venom blockchain and bring your Web3 ideas to life. Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more. Start building your project today!|| || |
by VenomHackathon Info
|New York, NY, United States|| |
NFT Marketing Internship
Are you an ambitious self-starter with an interest in marketing and NFT’s? Berkeley Pharma Tech is currently looking for one part-time NFT Marketing Intern for Summer 2022. Earn equity while working with bright minds around the country! Highschool seniors and college freshmen are encouraged to apply!
- Duration: Summer- May 22, 2023-August 11, 2023
- Location: work from home. You must live in the U.S.
- Hours: 12 hours per week
- Preferred Graduation Year: 2023-2026
- Number of positions available: 1
- Deadline to apply is April 24th.
Join our growing biotech startup as NFT Marketing Intern. Our team at Berkeley Pharma Tech takes pride in fostering biotechnological innovation to better the environment. Our approach is the employment of CRISPR technology in redwood trees to maximize their CO2 absorption, and with our carbon credits and CRISPR token, achieving net-zero is within reach. Recently we have started building an NFT community to fight climate change. The intern’s main responsibility will be to advertise the NFT through platform’s such as Discord, Twitter, and Telegram. The core of this role is using creativity to produce intriguing advertisements that will attract individuals to join the NFT community. Must be highly motivated, possess excellent communication skills, creative with the ability to be proactive and must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Earn equity in a start-up
- Guidance is provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- Earn college credit according to your university's requirements
- Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship
- Produce creative and intriguing 500 word articles
- Pitch ideas regarding advertisement strategies
- Post call to actions on Twitter, Discord, and facebook
- Edit images and texts for online social media
- Contribute to brand building via online marketing
- High school diploma
- Currently enrolled in courses in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, or a relevant field
- No prior experience in NFT’s or marketing is OK as long as the candidate is willing to learn
- Some knowledge of the NFT market is a plus
- Experience using Twitter, Discord, and Telegram is a plus
- Comfortable working with a multidisciplinary team
- Some experience with Canva and other photo-editing software
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Type 40+ words per minute
To apply fill out this form:
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email: [email protected]
About Berkeley Pharma Tech
Berkeley Pharma tech is a biotechnology incubator. Established in 2019, our start-up is dedicated to finding the next big scientific ideas upon which innovations are built. We are proud to be a part of the biotechnology ecosystem in Silicon Valley. We aim to guide young scientists and entrepreneurs in the search for novel medical solutions. Our fellows will take part in hands-on projects that result in the spinning out of companies, and ultimately, the creation of innovative medicine and medical devices to improve the quality of life.
Visit our website: www.berkeleypharmatech.com.
You can read more about us on our company internship page, https://www.berkeleypharmatech.com/internships, or follow us on social media--Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleyPharmaTech, Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/berkeleypharmatech/ and LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/BerkeleyPharmaTech/ to get the latest updates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Berkeley Pharma Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Berkeley Pharma Tech are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Berkeley Pharma Tech focuses on Biotechnology, Startups, Innovation Management, Incubators, and Drug Development. Their company has offices in Berkeley. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.berkeleypharmatech.com/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjE5LjEwMwM