To better serve our customers, 3digiart offers a series of online services. As a backend developer, you are required to have the necessary skills to develop cloud-native microservices, implement features based on business requirements, and assist us in maintaining the cloud infrastructure (CI/CD).
- Developing nodejs-based microservices for our Web3 application
- Assisting with the integration of Metamask and Coinbase crypto wallets into our user authentication service
- Having a good understanding of public chain smart contract services based on ERC721 and ERC1155 protocols
- Advising our business partners on the design of digital solutions from a functional and technical perspective
- Keeping yourself informed about the latest market and technology trends and contribute your knowledge to projects
- You are at least in the 2nd semester of your studies (computer science and related studies)
- Ideally you have already gained practical experience in the industry (but not a prerequisite)
- Backend: Nodejs, Express/Koa and related nodejs-based backend frameworks, databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Ethereum technology
- Mastery of Git
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- Good command of German and English
- Learning opportunity in a fast growing industry and environment
- freedom to work very independently, while we are of course available to help you and clarify your questions
- In a start-up environment you have the unique opportunity to use your skills flexibly in different areas
- We provide you with intensive training
- We offer you a fair hourly wage for your support
- Our motivated team is always with you - a pleasant and supportive working atmosphere is very important to us.
Please send us your CV and references and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $39k - $90k *
Location: Stuttgart Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |