Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Experience: Entry level
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
About the position
At Keyfactor, we are dedicated to empowering organizations to secure their digital identities and protect their critical assets. We are seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission. If you are an early-career marketer with exceptional attention to detail and a knack for multitasking, we want to hear from you!
As a Field Marketing Coordinator at Keyfactor, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our field-based team in the successful execution of field marketing programs and events. Reporting to the Director, Global Field Marketing, you will actively contribute to the day-to-day operations across a range of marketing initiatives, collaborating closely with field marketing managers, customer & product marketing team, and our sales and channel team.
The position is based in Atlanta in the United States and can be performed remotely when necessary. Applicants must hold permanent resident status or citizenship for USA.
- Collaborate with field marketers to execute regional demand generation programs, ensuring they are executed efficiently and on schedule.
- Manage event logistics, including material shipments, setup, onsite services, staffing, and communications.
- Research and procure promotional items, oversee and maintain event marketing material inventory, including literature, giveaways, executive gifts, and print production coordination when necessary.
- Oversee event website content, support survey development, and support social media plans.
- Assess industry events and sponsorship opportunities in alignment with business priorities and target audiences.
- Support reporting on programs and insights by aggregating results.
- Manage monthly reconciliation for credit card
- Oversee Marketing monthly all-hands meetings, scheduling and aligning agenda with marketing leadership.
- Coordinate quarterly marketing goals with marketing leadership.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive approach and the ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic marketing team that collaborates closely with sales.
- Keen eye for design and branding.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelorâs degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an IT/technology, b2b, or marketing environment.
- Familiarity with tools such as BrightTalk, Zoom, Salesforce, Domo, Hubspot, and Asana.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver withagility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice