About ArenaX Labs
Wondering what’s the next big thing in gaming?
We believe that gaming needs a seismic shift, a disruption that only AI can provide. This disruption is not just about improving the game development process, it's about fundamentally changing the way we play and experience games.
At ArenaX Labs, we acknowledge the growing significance of AI and are dedicated to democratizing it. Our approach is simple: through the universal language of play, we make AI not only accessible but also enjoyable. Gaming is our canvas for creating more than just exceptional entertainment experiences: our games are a platform to learn, innovate, and redefine what's possible with AI.
Our efforts go beyond revolutionizing the gaming industry; they pave the way for a future where AI is a tool for human advancement. As we combine human creativity with AI technology, we're enabling humans to actively shape the future of AI together.
About AI Arena
AI Arena, our flagship, is a category-defining game where players direct trainable AI fighters to learn, adapt and evolve under their guidance. The trained fighters can be submitted into the battle arena to compete autonomously against other AIs. The objective is to train the best AI and dominate the competition by climbing atop of the global leaderboard. Step into AI Arena and experience the first-of-its-kind game in a new genre that we refer to as AI-Integrate Strategy (AIS) games.
Our focus on marketing right now is on attracting gamers through strong organic marketing strategies such as partnerships, influencer marketing, esports tournaments, and more. We therefore prefer marketers with strong organic marketing experience with smaller budgets.
Why join ArenaX Labs?
At ArenaX Labs, we value equal opportunities for global talent. Our team consists of industry leaders and experts from around the world, each bringing their own unique and invaluable experience to drive our global mission. We have an unwavering commitment to continuous learning and aim to attract individuals who share our dedication to personal and professional growth.
If you’re passionate about marketing, gaming, and AI, then ArenaX Labs is the dream game studio you have been searching for. We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help us define the next generation of gaming.
- Lead the strategy and execution of our Marketing operation alongside our COO, demonstrating a strong understanding of our brands identity, objectives and its products. You will work with key business partners to identify objectives for different verticals in the business as we continue to expand our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (internal/external) to develop strategic campaigns, overseeing and contributing to execution throughout each marketing lifecycle.
- Partnering with Business Development and Community counterparts to support and drive user acquisition strategy.
- Lead and inspire our marketing team and external partners to drive results for overall strategy and achieve key milestones.
- Leverage our in-house content creator to produce engaging, thoughtful content and campaigns for social media networks including Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Lead the ideation of multimedia marketing materials and work with cross functional teams to coordinate key deliverables.
- Regularly conduct market research and analysis to identify opportunities and trends in a fast-paced industry, finding creative and efficient approaches to deliver timely content.
- Regularly measure, analyzing, and reporting on successes, opportunities and ROI of marketing efforts; report KPI findings to leadership; deliver these results in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and pivot when necessary.
- At least 3-5 years of experience leading in-house marketing and communications within a game studio.
- Proven track record of achieving strong organic growth across a variety of different social media platforms
- Ability to create and lead comprehensive long term marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of demand generation and lead generation.
- Experienced in spearheading influencer marketing initiatives and partnerships related to the game industry/eSports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions and implement them accordingly.
- Previous experience working within a startup environment or indie studio. You are comfortable with working on a lean team, wearing multiple hats and enjoy contributing to the execution of your own marketing strategy.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a cross functional team, while building meaningful relationships with key partners.
- You invite new challenges and seek opportunities for growth.
- Strong interest in both web3 and AI.
- Open to occasional travel and an ability to accommodate startup requirements (occasional non traditional work hours)
Optional Nice to Haves:
- At least 1 years of experience with working with an AI related startup.
- At least 1 year of experience working in web 3.
- You’ll be working in the EST time zone.
- Competitive pay
- Remote work
- Employee stock options plan
- Group benefits: availability subject to employee location
- $1000 (USD) equipment fund
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|