Remote Prompt Jobs in Web3
1 jobs found
Please Note: This is a fully remote position.
About Aldrin Labs
Aldrin Labs is an ecosystem of DeFi products that integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom. The ecosystem also includes a core DeFi product, our leading wallet application.
We are looking for a skilled Prompt Engineer to join our team and help us build context around our language model, ChatGPT. In this role, you will leverage the power of AI to build context and develop prompts that align with our product vision. You will collaborate with our product development team to understand user needs and create custom prompts that improve the user experience.
- Work collaboratively with our product development team to understand user needs and build context around ChatGPT
- Develop and implement custom prompts to improve the user experience and increase engagement
- Test and debug prompts to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Integrate prompts into our application, ensuring that they are cohesive with our product vision and design language
- Continuously optimize and improve the prompts based on user feedback and usage data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in NLP and machine learning to inform prompt development and implementation
- Proven experience working with NLP and machine learning technologies
- Experience with chatbot development and integration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
If you have a passion for NLP and machine learning and enjoy creating seamless and intuitive user experiences, then we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM