Prompt Engineering Jobs
2 jobs found
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$125k - $150k
Who We Are
We're building a virtual world from open source and p2p technology that players create and own. Everything in the world is an NFT. There's an inventory system, so you can bring your items and favorite memes to share with your friends. Multiplayer is built with WebRTC and y.js (CRDTs). https://webaverse.com and our open alpha: https://app.webaverse.com
Why You Should Work with Us
We're a young company, but we've accomplished a lot in that short time. What we've done wouldn't have been possible without passionate people, dedicated to our vision of an open and democratic metaverse. If you too would like to get in on the ground floor of the next major Internet revolution, if you too have the passion, the singular obsession to see the 3D web realized in all its glory, then we want to hear from you.
You’ll Be Responsible for...
- Researching, integrating, and testing artificial intelligence multimedia APIs in our game
- Work in the following domains: NLP, image synthesis, voice synthesis, audio synthesis, code synthesis
- Deploying and scaling AI models on self-hosted infrastructure (AWS or similar)
- Training models from scratch, fine-tuning model checkpoints
You’re a Good Fit if...
- Understanding of modern caching, load balancers
- Experience integrating and debugging commercial AI models in a production application (GPT, DALL-E)
- Bonus: passion for game development, screenwriting, cartooning, or audio production
- Bonus: self-experimenting with the latest open source AI models
- Application review
- Interviews via Voice/Video Call or Discord Chat
- Coding challenge - We will provide a task from our open issues - Any solution we use will be paid for
- Contract negotiations
- Total expected time to hire: A few days to a couple weeks
Webaverse focuses on Video Games, Web Development, and Virtual Reality. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Webaverse has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2021 at a valuation of $20M.
You can view their website at https://www.webaverse.com or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjkyLjI0MAM
What is prompt engineering?
Prompt engineering in AI refers to the process of creating and designing effective prompts or inputs for AI language models to generate human-like responses
Prompt engineering is an important technique for improving the quality and relevance of AI-generated outputs, particularly in natural language processing (NLP) tasks such as language translation, text summarization, and question-answering
Prompt engineers in AI are responsible for designing and implementing prompt systems that can generate high-quality outputs
They use a range of techniques such as machine learning, natural language processing, and data analysis to develop and improve prompts that are contextually relevant and effective
Prompt engineers work closely with other AI experts such as machine learning engineers, data scientists, and NLP specialists to ensure that the prompt systems are optimized for accuracy and efficiency
In addition to designing prompts, prompt engineers in AI also analyze and evaluate the performance of prompt systems, using metrics such as accuracy, fluency, and relevance
They use this information to refine and improve the prompt systems over time, ensuring that the AI-generated outputs remain accurate, relevant, and useful for end-users.