Social Media & Community Manager
- Determine & maintain KPI/measurement frameworks & overall social media and community listening frameworks including crisis management.
- Work closely with the product team to transform product features into compelling marketing social content, promote our product & services on social media and track and report results and performance.
- Post clear and compelling content and grow followers and engagement (comments, likes, etc.) across our social media channels.
- Interface with the security incident team in pushing out timely news flash alerts on social media platforms e.g. Twitter.
- Monitor and report on audience feedback and engagement.
- Track and optimize social media performance with clear metrics.
- Use social media tools to track and capitalize on emerging trends, memes, and narratives in the cryptocurrency community.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in social media technologies and features.
- Always respond to audience feedback in a professional and polite manner.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (social media and community) marketing, preferably with a blockchain, crypto, cybersecurity or developer, open source community >
- Proven experience managing multiple social media and community channels worldwide, with examples of successful KPI achievements relating to growth and engagement.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software startup company where change is a constant
- Able to demonstrate growth hacker strategies for drastically growing audiences across social media and community channels like: Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Creative, extreme attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team member
- Familiarity with use of social media reporting platforms e.g. Sprout Social.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT type audiences and engagement of such an audience is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM