Software Engineer, Backend
We’re building an asset management platform to serve the GameFi masses. Everything from discovery, management, socialization, and competitions will be accessible–effectively, a one-stop shop for all things needed to navigate the frontier of Web3 gaming.
In order to make Web3 gaming an inclusive reality for the Web2 masses, onboarding needs to be seamless, games incredibly fun, and asset management a breeze. We want to index on the latter, by allowing gamers to optimize their holdings by consolidating project specifics, whether financial or in-game mechanics, into a single administrative experience. So whether users want to find analytical content, leverage insights to drive opportunistic purchasing behaviour, or lean on portfolio strategies and underlying yield vaults for their assets, there’s a solution for everyone.
We’re looking for a highly experienced and skilled Backend Software Engineer to help us realize this vision. The role requires the the following qualifications:
- Design, develop and maintain server-side logic using technologies like TypeScript, Go, SQL, Prisma, REST, GraphQL, Redis and Web Sockets.
- Build and manage cloud services with Docker, Terraform, AWS, and CI/CD tools.
- Apply your Web3 knowledge of Solidity, EVM transactions, ERC20s, ERC1155s, and ERC721s.
- Implement data security and protection protocols to maintain the integrity and safety of sensitive user data.
- Write efficient, reusable, and reliable code to optimize our web application for maximum speed, scalability, and efficiency.
- Manage and optimize the interchange of data between the server and users.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, contributing to overall product vision.
- Debug and resolve technical issues, and assist in troubleshooting application issues reported by users.
- Understanding of Ethereum, especially with regard to ERC20s, ERC721s, ERC1155s, onchain and offchain interactions.
- Proficiency with back-end tools like TypeScript, Go, SQL, Prisma, data ingestion, Redis, REST, GraphQL and Web Sockets.
- Experience with server-side frameworks like Express.js, Next.js.
- Proficiency in using relational databases such as PostgreSQL, and building out data pipelines inclusive of ingestion and aggregation services.
- Solid understanding of Figma for interpreting wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Wallet integrations (MetaMask, WalletConnect, etc.) and tools and libraries for connecting Web3 applications with users' cryptocurrency wallets (Wagmi, RainbowKit, etc.).
- Proficient understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Proficient with Git and secure user authentication methods, such as JWT or OAuth.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure and infrastructure services such as Hashicorp, Docker, and Cloudflare.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and experience in microservices architecture.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with ParagonDAO’s partners (e.g. Parallel)
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Familiarity with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline configuration and deployment.
- Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (like Redis).
- Familiarity with WebSockets or similar technologies for real-time communication.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Los Angeles, CA, USA
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $95k - $120k
Location: Remote. Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Los Angeles, CA, USA
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|