Branding & Marketing Lead (Fully remote-Worldwide)
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to engage founders of new startups and C-level executives of established companies in the blockchain/crypto financial industry.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the target audience's pain points, behaviors, and needs, ensuring tailored marketing approaches.
- Establish a clear brand identity through branding initiatives, resolving confusion caused by similarities with Request Finance’s name and logo.
- Leverage Twitter and LinkedIn for targeted advertising and communication strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with business objectives.
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyze data, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Minimum two years of marketing experience in the web3 or financial industry.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, strategic thinking, and creative thinking skills.
- Passion for web3 and expertise in blockchain technology and decentralized finance (DeFi).Proven track record in planning and leading successful marketing strategies.
- Experience in branding and rebranding initiatives.
- Proficiency in leveraging social media platforms, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision-making.
- Self-driven, proactive mindset with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $216k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|