WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE:
- Oversee all marketing campaigns.
- Implement multiple marketing strategies across the suite of brands and related products.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to the right audiences to significantly grow each area of the business.
- Represent the marketing team at cross-functional group meetings including product management, and company catch-ups.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of activities.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff.
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Lead brainstorming sessions so as to generate new ideas for new campaigns.
- Coordinate with the product department to develop effective strategies and activities.
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring team meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks.
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of our marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, communication, web3.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to be a team player.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|