Development of Solidity smart contracts code, which aims to allow for reading/storing/working with geometry primitives on the Ethereum blockchain. Write the specification.
Working on EIPs related to simplify process of working with Geometries in Solidity/Ethereum EVM.
Assuming creating new EIPs, documenting them and working with community on implementation
Integrating Java based Maps servers/solution for selecting, assessing (gas price) and posting map data to Ethereum.
- Experience using a general-purpose programming language (NextJS/ JS/ Node.js/ etc.)
- Great programming skills with blockchain and decentralized architectures
- Deep understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem and programming principles
- Experience with technologies: NFT, ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155, MetaMask, Ethereum, Marketplaces, NFT marketplaces, minting, staking and presale processes, DeFi Upper-intermediate English.
Our procedure is as follows:
- You will receive a test assignment from us. You have as much time as you need, so no time pressure.
- Then you present your test assignment to us (this is your application to us).
As a permanent employee, we will provide you with a laptop. Is always the latest Macbook/Macbook Air model.
(Optional) You should have the membership NFT.
All income from membership NFT will be distributed to all employees and applicants as bonus after Mint.
Our website: nftlaunchkit.xyz/membership
Nice to have:
- Solana, Avalanche, ImmutableX, Polygon experience or willingness to learn
- DevOps experience (Docker / AWS / Webpack / etc.)
NFTLaunchKit focuses on Web Development, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, United States, Germany, and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://nftlaunchkit.xyz/ or find them on Product Hunt.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM