Principal Blockchain Engineer
Founded in 2014, Bitt is a small (series B), multinational Fintech company which builds, supports and maintains blockchain-based digital currency solutions for Central Banks and other Financial Institutions. Our Mission is to promote financial empowerment, social inclusion and economic growth for nearly two billion unbanked people around the world. Our first client, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank which oversees the money supply for eight nations, went live in March 2021; a world-first achievement. Learn more at www.bitt.com/DCash-pilot-program.
With a workforce dispersed across several territories across the World, Bitt prides itself on cultivating a highly productive remote work environment and diverse work culture. Our Leadership team are examples of the Bitt's ethos working at its best. Bitt has CBDC deployments in 12 countries across three continents and have the largest CBDC live deployment in the world outside of China.
Bitt is seeking a Principal Blockchain Engineer to assist in the evolution of a privacy-preserving identity solution and our digital currency platform built on multiple market leading blockchain networks.
- 10+ years of professional software development.
- Extensive experience with Blockchain protocols and smart contract languages such as Solidity or GO or Java; Deep experience in using these technologies to design and create products, platforms, and networks of scale
- Experience with blockchains both permissionless and permissioned esp. Hyperledger Fabric, Stellar, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Experience working with verifiable credentials and decentralized identifiers technologies like KERI, SSID, DIDs etc.
- Proficient in cryptography principles and cryptography implementation focused on public-key cryptography, and zero-knowledge proofs.
- Deep experience in at least one of these programming languages such as Scala, Go, or Rust, or Java, using GCP, Kubernetes, Docker
- Proficient in at least 3 of the following SQL/NoSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, and GraphQL.
- Comfortable working with distributed and remote teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and teams
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M