Knox Networks is an open source software platform that supports white label programmable money and digital identity solutions for financial institutions.
The Knox software platform can be used for issuing, authorizing, verifying, executing, transacting, distributing and reporting programmable money between financial institutions and/or consumers as non-account based financial instruments including, but not limited to: digital cash, treasury securities, repurchase agreements, central bank digital currencies and any other cash analogue. Our technology focuses on balancing privacy, scalability and interoperability with various financial standards and payment networks.
As a SecOps Engineer, you will join a world class technical team with state of the art expertise in developing and delivering advanced solutions. Your experience as a cloud security engineer will compliment the work of our engineering and operations colleagues to accelerate the adoption of security best practices and help us achieve ISO27001, SOC2 Type 2, and PCI DSS certifications. Your expertise will help us implement a forward thinking security posture for our platform. This role will be to define and manage all aspects of the development and production infrastructure as part of an agile scrum team working on Enterprise client projects.
The position is based in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA (also open to 100% remote) with full-time salary and benefits.
Key Responsibilities, Prioritized:*
- Build and run production infrastructure with the focus on security.
- Implement and support CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup monitoring and tracking tools to support developer teams.
- Implement best practices that enables engineers to move quickly while ensuring security, compliance and auditing requirements are met.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure secure infrastructure architecture.
- Design and implement threat detection and threat prevention across multiple projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams.
- Automate security controls, data access patterns and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support for engineering teams.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Container Scanning and Runtime Security (Trivy, Harbor, StackRox)
- Experience with Infrastructure Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, New Relic, OpenTelemetry)
- Experience with SIEM (Splunk, Elasticsearch, Datadog)
- Experience with SAST Scanning (SonarQube, Codeql)
- Experience with DAST Scanning
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with microservices architecture orchestrated with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Expertise with configuring and running a CI/CD platform (we use GitHub Actions), but experience with Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Travis would translate well
- Expertise with a cloud environment such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to lead a team of DevOps Engineers, define a vision and take action
- Experience with scaling secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure’
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM
- Understanding of the Twelve Factors and GitOps
- Experience with ISO27001, SOC2 Type 2 certifications
- You should have experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn, improve, and challenge yourself
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M