Collectibles.com (Collectbase, Inc.) is building the world’s first Web3 marketplace and community for the industry, integrating blockchain technology to create a new consumer experience and innovative business model.
We are U.S.-based company with offices in Germany, venture-backed by leading Web3 and marketplace investors & advisors.
By offering a powerful asset management system, Collectibles.com will help collectors organize, dynamically value, and trade their physical + digital items — with transparent data, fair fees and more trusted transactions. Powered by the industry’s most comprehensive data and a more efficient marketplace model, Collectibles.com will deliver a superior solution and user experience.
As a seed-stage startup with big vision and huge ambitions, we’re currently a small team of experienced entrepreneurs and passionate collectors working to build a new category-defining business and leading destination.
In growing our team and looking selectively for exceptionally talented, fellow travelers, passionate builders who share our desire to innovate and succeed.
Even beating the S&P, collectibles are becoming a more widely recognized alternative financial asset on a worldwide scale.
Massive potential for disruption exists in the collectibles industry and consumer experience, which has remained unchanged for decades. Currently valued at over $400B and with a projected 6% annual growth rate, the collectibles TAM is anticipated to reach nearly $500 billion by 2027.
We're a fast-growing company looking for experienced engineers to join our software team. As a senior Ruby on Rails developer, you will play a crucial role in driving our product development forward and delivering high-quality products to our customers.
We're seeking experienced engineers with strong product instincts who can make sound decisions, own whole projects from start to finish, and deliver results fast. Your ability to make good trade-offs and exercise good judgment is essential to us as our software team has a lot of individual responsibility and many more freedoms.
- Design, develop, and maintain Ruby on Rails applications
- Make sound product decisions to drive the development of our products forward
- Own whole projects from start to finish and deliver high-quality products fast
- Collaborate with the frontend team to integrate interfaces with server side logic
- Collaborate with blockchain engineers to integrate backend code with on-chain smart contracts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in web development technologies
- You have at least 4+ work experience as Ruby on Rails Developer
- Experience scaling and optimizing performance of applications to support rapid growth and availability
- Ability to work autonomously while delivering timely results
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of our collectors
- Strong experience working with any SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a bias toward open, transparent cultural practices
- Proficient at using appropriate security, testing, documentation, and/or monitoring best practices
- Self-starter who easily finds areas to contribute and add value in a remote environment
- Hustle, enthusiasm, heart and a love of shipping code and fixing bugs to your work
- You have fluent language skills in English
Our Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails
- ReactJs, Next.js, Redux, Saga, Node.js, Redis
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- AWS or Google Cloud Service
- Salary + Equity Package
- Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision) coverage
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for paid holidays
- Flexible Schedule: We provide a working environment where you're in charge of your time and schedule.
- Fully remote culture: Work from home (or wherever!)
- Learning budget — Buy courses and books
- Hardware — Whatever you need to get things done
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $54k *
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia Paderborn Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Learning Budget
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Valencia, Venezuela|| |