- Define marketing strategies that support overall objectives
- Develop a marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation and activities
- Network to create and nurture strategic partnerships
- Design and coordinate PR campaigns and promotional materials across a variety of channels
- Organize, plan, and oversee the following executions: Protocol go-to-market events
Social media management
- Create a product marketing strategy for protocols, with a strong value proposition that will ensure product-market fit among our target audiences, driving product uptake and adoption
- Use marketing research, competitive analysis, and insights from our community and other sources to map the ecosystem; uncover deep customer needs; and define product positioning and targeting
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team to constantly refine our messaging
- Leverage data and customer insights to recommend current and future growth opportunities, including new functionality, new distribution opportunities, and improvements
- Own the creation of demos and other product-oriented marketing assets and non-technical educational materials, such as blog posts, videos, cases, demos, and content for the website and for the community
- Bridge the technical knowledge of the Engineering team and the soft skills of the Marketing team to create compelling narratives that drive adoption
- Work with Founder to articulate key messaging for audiences
- Plan and produce thought leadership, press, and partner engagement events
- Partner with Community Managers to align content, PR, and social media efforts
- Track and report content and communications program results and metrics
- 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing for Web2 companies
- 2+ years in technology or finance Marketing and Communications; blockchain, DeFi preferred
- Deep experience setting marketing and go-to-market strategies, ideally in crypto
- Inquisitive mindset, with awareness of current market trends
- Exceptional storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills
- Great design and data sensibilities
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain open lines of communication; collaborate with other teams and suppliers
- Proven experience as CMO or Director (some similar positions considered)
- Keen understanding of data analysis methods and market research
- Application of marketing techniques and strategies across a variety of channels
- Leadership, creatively and analytically; prior experience managing remote teams is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized and self-aware of what you do not know. We do not hold a lack of experience against you. It is, however, a requirement that you have a willingness to learn quickly and nimbly.
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $200k
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|United Kingdom|| ||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal