- Open Communication
- Positive Default
- Accountable Freedom
- A tool to maximize any players’ earnings, leveraging our broad collection of playable, income-generating digital assets
- A tool the enables any guild or digital asset collector to lend their assets to players and collect a rake
- The Priming, our Web3 gaming wallet and analytics product
- A Web3 gaming content and media offering
This opportunity will allow you to work in the Web3 space engaging with bleeding edge technology and working with a team who are as excited as you about creating the future of play-and-earn gaming. This role reports into our Chief Communications Officer.
- Develop and execute creative, engaging, and data-driven marketing strategies to promote ParagonsDAO and onboard users to our products/services.
- Determine ROI and expected value of marketing initiatives and campaigns, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify highest value opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that marketing initiatives align with product development and roadmap.
- Plan and execute strategies related to SEO, advertising and events/conferences for ParagonsDAO.
- Plan, create and manage relevant content for social media platforms (in partnership with other key team members).
- Plan and host relevant digital events and interviews (in partnership with other key team members).
- Manage and maintain ParagonsDAO's website content and other digital platforms.
- Write and edit copy for marketing and communications materials, including press releases, articles, and email campaigns.
- Flexibly support CCO, as needed, for other communications (e.g. investor and internal communications, game-focused content).
- Oversee marketing and communications analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of targeted user acquisition strategies including advertising and SEO
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and algorithms.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic proficiency (or ability to scale up) in tools for design, project management, web content, email marketing.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (or similar), social media analytics, and other digital marketing tools.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight, and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to manage several jobs simultaneously.
- Passion for both Web3 and gaming is an asset.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $120k
This job is closed
Benefits: Pay In Crypto
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|