Cointelegraph is looking for a talented and goal-oriented Marketing Lead Specialist with extensive expertise in Web3 marketing and creative projects.
- Identify clients’ and partners’ marketing needs and recommend new growth strategies;
- Develop marketing packages for Cointelegraph clients and partners using the Cointelegraph ecosystem advertising inventory and other products;
- Prepare well-structured ideas and concepts for marketing creative special projects;
- Coordinate with different teams (editorial, video production, social media etc) to create special ad projects;
- Lead the execution of marketing strategies and campaigns as a trusted advisor and coordinator;
- Research industry-related topics for best practices in Web3 marketing.
- Proven work experience as a creator, project manager, or similar role in Web3 marketing is a must;
- Good understanding of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Keeping up with the latest trends in the space (DeFi, GameFi, NFT etc);
- Natural curiosity to new marketing tools and ability to adopt and use them fast;
- Commitment to continued growth and insight into growth hacking;
- A strong portfolio of marketing projects;
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Fully remote;
- Working with the market leader in crypto media.
If you are interested, please send the following:
- Cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are the right person for the job;
- Links of any professional brands whose social media accounts you have managed.
Cointelegraph Consulting focuses on Financial Services, Consulting, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, London, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://cointelegraph.com/consulting or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M