Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Mysten Labs has a goal of onboarding the next billion users to web3. For this to happen, the Sui network will feature cutting-edge operational characteristics, including high-throughput, low cost transactions, decentralized state management and a competitive and innovative economic ecosystem.
The Ecosystem Partnerships Team is responsible for creating and managing relationships with strategic partners that support Mysten Labs’ ecosystem. We’re looking for a business development professional who will spearhead our Arts, Culture & NFTs initiatives that support Mysten Labs’ growth.
This candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead our overall arts & culture strategy for Sui.
- Reach out to arts & culture creator community to drive unique NFTs that get people excited about the Sui ecosystem
- Partner with NFT Platforms, exchanges, dApps, and the art community to create unique NFTs
- Grow partnerships, develop novel product offerings, and long term synergies with asset issuers, IP holders, creators, artists, and other ecosystem partners and projects
- Collaborate with with other partnerships leads to ensure synergies across the ecosystem and its participants
- Collaborate and align with internal product teams to ensure a comprehensive Arts and Culture strategy
- Create systems and processes to drive proactive outreach and identify opportunities and develop relationships with IP holders, artists, creators, NFT platforms and products
- Ensure that product and partnerships materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity
- You are passionate about NFTs, its artists and communities
- You are a creative problem solver who embraces change and ambiguity. You know how to navigate within highly regulated and/or ambiguous landscapes.
- You have a deep understanding of art and culture within Web3.
- You have experience launching new and novel products, connections in the Web3 space
- You have in-depth knowledge of crypto, DeFi and Web3
- You possess great written and verbal communication skills and highly detail-oriented
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and eager listener - as they both come hand-in-hand. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a 9-5 job.
- You have experience and exposure to the art community.
- You have prior experience launching NFT communities and working with NFT artists.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM