Decent is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. In-studio to on-chain, we’ve taken our mission out in the open, inviting builders, founders, and degens alike to share knowledge, define new opportunities, and establish a true meritocracy where prosperity is available to all. Want in on the action? Keep reading. And let’s show the world how Web3 could be and should be done.
The Business Development and Partnerships Manager will report directly to the Marketing Workstream Leader and work closely with the Brand team to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers in the DeFi ecosystem. We are looking for a partnerships leader who can help to implement and refine our strategy, drive integrations, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships. You have experience working with protocols and understand what it takes to win the right beta partners for feedback, traction and growth.
- Work with the marketing team to develop programs for ads, campaigns, and other promotional partnerships
- Find opportunities for national/international expansion and partnerships, as well as strategic partnerships for the protocol team
- Work with protocol and marketing teams on developing and fostering strategic partnerships from online and in-person events and forums
- Foster partner relationships and provide relevant feedback to the protocol team
- Leverage existing network to identify relevant strategic partners for Decent brand and protocol teams
- Lead partners through the initial steps of the pipeline and create the best partner onboarding experience
- Connect with decision-makers and identify ways to enhance the customer’s business
- Source, outreach, and close partnerships with businesses of all sizes throughout all phases of the product life cycle
- Identify and co-create solutions for customer pain points.
- Help customers succeed through white-glove integration support
- Be decent
- 5-8 years of experience in partnerships and/or business development
- You have a solid crypto network (protocols, liquidity providers etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 ecosystem, including cryptocurrency, DeFi, DAOs, and NFTs, with a strong emphasis on the Ethereum network
*An engineering background is a bonus but not required
- You have experience creating go-to-market strategies for early-stage products and startups
- You are passionate about growth marketing and are obsessed with figuring out how to continuously grow brands
- You have experience developing programs to build, nurture and grow relationships with business and technical leaders
- You have excellent product and commercial instincts that will help inform our roadmap of products and programs
- You are outcome-oriented, listen with humility, and check your ego at the door.
- You are self-directed, grounded in personal integrity, and view challenges as opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and listening
- Desire to engage with the community to share ideas and gather feedback
- Experience working in a startup environment
- English proficiency
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking DeFi products. We've fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocket ship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to Web3.
- Join a team that cares about its user, products, and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM