Title: Mid-Enterprise Sales Director, US Federal
Location: East Coast, United States
Job Function: Mid-Enterprise Sales
Industry:Computer & Network Security
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Mid-Enterprise Sales Director to our US Federal Sales Team. Mid-Enterprise Sales Directors with Keyfactor work in a high-level consultative role, meeting with âCâ level executives and selling Keyfactorâs products and services to potential clients. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers up to and including the âCâ level and have a proven ability to close enterprise business in Federal Civilian and DOD Accounts.
Keyfactor leads the market in digital identity management solutions to protect data, devices, and applications across enterprise, IOT and OT use cases. Keyfactor Command for Enterprise platforms allows clients to simplify the deployment and management of trusted digital identities. EJBCA is the most downloaded PKI in the world and Keyfactor Signum support certificate-based signing solutions of objects and code.
The position is remote. Applicants must hold US citizen or US permanent resident status.
- Develop and qualify new opportunities
- Conduct meetings and close business within Federal Agencies leveraging direct and indirect sales channels.
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including on-site contractors, Program Managers and âCâ level executives.
- Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
Minimum of 2- 5 yearsâ successful experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts, ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Federal agencies in both DOD and Civilian Agencies as well as relationships with SIâs, VARS supporting the Federal Market.
The position is remote but preferred to on East Coast US with short flight to Washington DC area.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, AND BENEFITS
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trustis paramountâ We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customersare core- We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovationnever stops, it only accelerates- The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver withagility-We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United byrespectâ Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teamsmake âitâ happen- Vision and goals are not individually achievable - They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice