- You have experience building a two-sided marketplace or have, from a marketing perspective, being part of building a startup that turned unicorn.
- You are an optimistic leader with the ability to motivate, develop and inspire an enthusiastic team to achieve remarkable results and drive real innovation.
- You are analytical and quantify everything you do and promote a data-driven approach within the Marketing team.
- You are detail orientated and have high standards for everything you do.
- You have created marketing campaigns out of this world!
- You have taken marketplaces from 0-100 (either consumer-based or biotech).
- You have been deeply involved in marketing through the growth stage and have the right balance of deep startup mentality, and deep marketing experience.
- If you come from a biotech and/or web3 background, your ability to create thought leadership around these topics through a blog, newsletter, etc. is visible.
- You have run a marketing department or major initiative which has helped you to know how to customize approaches to multiple audiences simultaneously.
- You have played a foundational part in building a brand in previous roles.
- 8+ years of Marketing and Community building experience which has mainly been spent in startups (ideally which turned unicorn),
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to navigate through organizations.
- The ability and proven track record to develop and drive a Marketing strategy and coordinate the execution thereof, including marketing campaigns.
- Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with Product teams.
- Ideally, experience working with the science and biotech industries.
- Ideally, a deep understanding of web3.
- Define Molecule’s marketing strategy and plan - Identify and prioritize brand and analytics-related projects and ensure swift execution of the strategy.
- Participate in the overall planning of Marketing and Community Building OKRs and KPIs with the Founders and other members of the leadership team.
- Storytelling, brand, and content - Own Molecule’s brand, create compelling stories focussing on the IP-NFT, BioDAOs, DeSci, etc.
- Growth hacking - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- Manage project budgets across external agencies, creatives, and internal teams.
- Propose and manage a marketing budget.
- Advise on conferences to attend and identify PR initiatives and events that develop a strong brand identity.
- Build and manage a team of scientific communication writers.
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of all marketing-related activities across the working group’s different sub-groups (Blog, Audio, Video, Newsletter, Twitter and Discord).
- Investigating and exploring partnership opportunities.
Our offer to you:
- Highly competitive salary (depending on experience and background) + governance tokens and/or equity (mechanics TBD).
- Flexible working hours across global time zones.
- Hobby leave.
- Mental health days.
- Paid travel to Europe and US for conferences.
To apply, send a DM to Ezanne#0386 on Discord, or email to [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTk1LjE5NgM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States||