What you will do
- Recruit, build and manage a global decentralized marketing team
- Develop a marketing strategy to drive growth and articulate the brand direction for the ecosystem.
- Budgeting, prioritization, and detailed delivery of the plan.
- Own team OKRs/APIs and manage through data-driven decisions.
- Oversee and manage strong execution of all areas of marketing such as content creation, earned and paid digital channels, PR, social, community engagement, events, and etc.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment.
Who you are
- A senior, full-stack marketing leader with a proven track record of building, inspiring, and managing highly effective teams.
- Solid knowledge and interest in crypto and particularly blockchain ecosystems.
- An innovator with the ability to think creatively in a constantly evolving environment.
- Someone who thrives on both cultivating a collaborative team and rolling up their sleeves to dive into themselves.
- A storyteller who can build a brand and develop a narrative for the ecosystem.
- An effective manager in a remote working environment with flexible and dynamic strategies to ensure success.
- Insight into effective Web3 and Web2 marketing and community-building best practices.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain. Gnosis Chain uses the xDai token. It is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.Gnosis Chain is secured by a diverse set of validators. With over one hundred thousand validators and counting, we’re building a resilient and neutral network open to anyone without privilege or prejudice. Be a part of a team leading the web3 movement.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|