You will have the opportunity to:
- Establish yourself as a leading strategist for growth within the web 3 space
- Have a high level of autonomy and accountability over driving user acquisition for a diverse set of products across various platforms.
- Have ownership and accountability over their team and budgets.
- Experiment with how we can leverage our tokenomics and NFTs for growth, outside of the traditional paid acquisition avenues
- Work with product marketing team to support development and execution of each brand’s growth marketing strategy including setting, measurement and achievement of aggressive KPIs aligned with overall business objectives for each product
- Manage the data driven full growth funnel marketing based on rapid experimentation and validated learning
- Drive user acquisition and revivals for a diverse set of products on different platforms (PC and mobile) across all relevant media channels and platforms. This includes all web, Google, SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns.
- Navigate through TOS red flags and bust through obstacles to paid advertising for blockchain/crypto products globally
- Build and leverage partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for company consumers that drive value for the studio and its products
- Use data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Product, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering to achieve shared business goals
- Develop and level-up best practices in player growth that can be used across the organisation
We would love you to have:
- 5+ years experience planning and running media campaigns for global brands, preferably for a tech/video game company
- Good understanding of crypto, NFTS and web3 spaceStrong ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-level, Executive decision makers and product leads
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing technology such as Google, Adobe or Salesforce
- Deep knowledge of games, gaming audiences and gaming industry
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience in GameFi Growth
- Experience of working in a high-growth start up environment, ability to be executional and hands on
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjIyNC4xMDIM