It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
As part of our Growth Marketing Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Growth Marketing Lead to own our creative insights and iteration process to drive best in class creative production for our paid acquisition channels. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing and channel leads to drive performance via creative at scale across 10 channels and a sizable acquisition budget.
- Own our acquisition creative roadmap and process. Partnering with Production and Creative, you’ll synthesize channel needs, industry trends, and creative insights to drive continuous production of innovative performance assets.
- Create playbooks for best practices via insights from top performers and industry trends. You will collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Insights to test and validate new products, value propositions, and messaging.
- Partner with our Strategy and Insights team to build data pipelines that deliver creative insights. This will inform channel optimizations and thoughtful creative testing.
- Build our creative testing process to measure relative performance of new assets, and the feedback loops with cross functional partners to improve future creative.
- Create collaborative feedback loops to consolidate needs from channel managers, in house creative, and external agencies.
- 5+ years of work experience with growth marketing and/or creative insights at a high-growth tech company.
- Experience working with creative teams, a talent for communicating data and insights to creatives, and a passion for ads and creative.
- Experience working within a growth marketing team, and an ability to impact performance metrics with creative insights and development.
- You are driven by metrics, even when faced with a challenge that isn’t perfectly measurable. You seek to balance strategy and data to drive insights and results.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods).
- Experience with SQL or Tableau preferred, or willingness to learn.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $152,100 - USD $185,900
Zone B: USD $141,500 - USD $172,900
Zone C: USD $133,800 - USD $163,600
Zone D: USD $121,700 - USD $148,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits Include The Following
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M