Product Marketing Internships
6 jobs found
|London, United Kingdom|| |
$17k - $75k
|Oslo, Norway|| |
$40k - $140k
|Chicago, IL, United States|| |
$20k - $237k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
|Chicago, IL, United States|| |
$20k - $237k
|Paris, France|| |
$17k - $80k
|Build on Venom blockchain and bring your Web3 ideas to life. Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more. Start building your project today!|| || |
by VenomHackathon Info
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$17k - $75k
We’re looking for a curious and entrepreneurial business-to-business (B2B) focused Product Marketing MBA Intern to help us build a robust ecosystem of third-party developers, projects, and companies that build, grow and monetize their applications on the XRP Ledger.
As a Product Marketing Manager Intern, you will lead cross-functional efforts to identify key market opportunities, establish a business case for product investments, and go-to-market strategies that unlock new opportunities for the XRP Ledger. At Ripple, Product Marketing plays a key role in the development of new products, as well as creating and implementing strategies to bring the products to market. The successful candidate will display the ability to influence cross-functionally, identify opportunities using data and market assessment, and execute quickly. This is a 12 week summer intern position.
In this role, you will be exposed to and partner with cross functional teams including product management, engineering, marketing, developer advocacy and more to evaluate opportunities in new blockchain use cases such as payments, DeFi, NFTs, decentralized identity, gaming, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify product investment opportunities through structured qualitative customer feedback, quantitative analyses, and competitive analyses
- Be the “voice of the market” through industry research, competitive analysis, quantitative analysis, and prioritize feedback from the developer ecosystem
- Communicate clearly and influence product and engineering leadership to make key product investments
- Help define and execute the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products and collaborate with the cross-functional (XFN) team, including product, engineering, marketing, communications and partnerships counterparts to execute
- Present recommendations to senior leadership
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently pursuing an MBA or related degree
- Passionate about blockchain technology, developers, and the move to a decentralized world
- Experience in strategy consulting, digital marketing, product marketing, business development, strategic partnerships, or equivalent function
- Experience in cross-functional leadership within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches
- Experience with conducting research and presenting thoughtful analysis with clear recommendations
- Blockchain experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER OUR INTERNS:
- Competitive regional hourly pay
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Dedicated "buddy"- we'll partner you with someone at Ripple who will act as friend, advocate, liason, guide and so much more!
- Social and professional development events (In-person and virtual)
- Ripple offers lunches twice a week for non-remote employees
- On that note, Ripple has a very flexible remote policy - You get the choice of where you work from.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything >
- Design laptop, software and headphones (on loan)
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is $35.00 - $45.00. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjE5LjEwMwM