- Be a disciplined self-starter excited to market and promote games/experiences for new platforms.
- Develop marketing strategies to drive traffic and engagement for custom-built Roblox games and increase brand awareness for our partners.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, target audiences, and opportunities for growth.
- Create compelling pitch decks and present marketing plans to clients and stakeholders.
- Execute and project manage marketing campaigns, ensuring timely and successful delivery.
- Oversee relationships with external vendors and coordinate marketing efforts with cross-functional internal teams.
- Generate and approve marketing assets, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and convey the desired message.
- Analyze marketing data, derive meaningful insights, and make data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team, providing input, feedback, and support to drive innovative and high-quality marketing initiatives.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, gaming culture, and emerging media, particularly in relation to Roblox and the metaverse.
- Foster a fun and creative work environment, contributing to the overall company culture and actively participating in team discussions and ideation sessions.
- As the marketing department expands, manage a team of marketing coordinators and oversee relationships with outside marketing vendors.
- Mid-level marketing professional with experience in a data-driven role, reporting and analyzing marketing data.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, capable of developing comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns that break new ground and attract attention.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deliver compelling presentations and effectively collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation, with a track record of leveraging data to drive marketing optimizations.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (especially TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter) and experience managing campaigns on these platforms.
- Experience with data and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and utilizing data for optimization.
- Previous experience leveraging paid digital channels, such as Facebook and TikTok ads, is a plus.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, gaming culture, and Roblox is highly desired.
- Enthusiasm for emerging media, technology, and the metaverse.
- A background of working for several companies on many different kinds of games.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Roblox and Fortnite community expectations.
- Intermediate knowledge of web3 platforms and crypto mechanics, including NFTs, decentralized exchanges, and Ethereum Layer 2.
- Experience with digital fashion on Roblox, Zepeto, Decentraland, or similar platforms avatar platforms.
- Our experiences are FUN
- Our experiences look HIGH FIDELITY
- Our clients love us because we are ON BRAND
- Alo Sanctuary
- Stranger Things Immersive Watch Party - Nominated for a 2022 PGA award
- Tommy Play - Nominated for a Webby award
- Elton John’s 'Beyond The Yellow Brick Road'
- Fashion Klossette
- And numerous digital fashion releases on web3 platforms
- Annual bonus structure
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental (For U.S. Residents Only)
- 401(k) company matching
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $80k - $100k
Location: Remote and/or Los Angeles, California
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Pto, Vision Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|