Solidity Jobs in Lisbon, Portugal
24 jobs found
What is New Order?
New Order is a community-based venture DAO platform. Our DAO will launch the next generation of DeFi products through cross-chain integration, machine intelligence and new digital asset classes. New Order has partnered with many established DeFi and Web3 projects, DAOs and incubators to scale its incubation and develop its venture portfolio. Through the DAO platform, New Order will generate stablecoins and large cap tokens to build a diverse and growing treasury. The DAO treasury and operations will be community led through its governance token.
You will join a team of DeFi and blockchain natives to design, develop, and launch new DeFi protocols on a variety of platforms.
At New Order you will be expected to:
- Develop new DeFi protocols and mechanisms.
- Understand and be able to fork and improve other DeFi protocols.
- Modify and extend existing Solidity smart contracts.
- Deploy smart contracts.
- Unit and Integration testing of smart contracts.
- Deploy off-chain services and/or nodes.
- Solidity or Rust experience is a must. Web3 experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years experience working with Ethereum.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs).
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (e.g. design patterns).
- Should be familiar with DeFi concepts in general, and the operations of major protocols for example (Olympus DAO, Maker DAO, GEB, Curve).
Nice to have:
- Experience forking DeFi protocols.
- Experience running blockchain infrastructure such as Oracles and Nodes.
- Some DevOps experience would be an asset.
- Financial programming and/or mathematics.
- Competitive compensation. Bonus token compensation. Flexible working hours. Remote work or come join us in our Lisbon office.**
Through our DAO you will have the opportunity to lead your own projects as founder.
What We Have Achieved
We have built a network of connections with top projects, investors, and community, throughout the DeFi space. Even though we’re still in stealth mode we have raised capital and are incubating 3 DeFi projects that are launching in Q4 of 2021. We are going to be doing our own public launch late this year which will be one of the hottest launches of the quarter.
Want to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Smart Contract Engineer” or DM @regularMarek on Twitter
New Order focuses on Venture Capital, Incubators, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Toronto, Lisbon, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.neworder.network/ or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM