Director Marketing, MetaJuice (Crypto/Web3)
MetaJuice is building blockchain-driven assets that unlock the value of the metaverse where everyone can create, earn, own and shape the future. We are looking for a director of marketing to oversee the brand, community, social and PR around MetaJuice.
We are looking for an experienced, high-level Director of Marketing to manage all marketing efforts to support the brand and core products in the market. This person must have a deep understanding of marketing - ideally in the technology, gaming and/or blockchain industries - to deploy best practices and the most effective marketing and content campaigns. This role will be charged with leading marketing programs that increase awareness among key targets and drive interest, brand and enterprise value.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day execution of marketing programs, strategies and multi-channel digital marketing execution
- Organize podcasts, blog posts, conferences, positioning, messaging, digital advertising, market research, naming, identity, content development, website, collateral
- Drive out deliverables from the team and extended marketing team
- Collaborate with product managers, commercial leads, and the broader marketing team to execute effective go-to-market plans and craft persuasive materials
- Be an expert by researching industry trends, staying up to date on regulatory matters, and continually exploring ways to enhance industry knowledge and expertise
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand industry trends, curate competitive intel, and develop and share key insights
- Develop presentations and training materials to corporate development and brand presentations
- Provide direct PR oversight and direction internally and with agencies
- Partner with external vendors and creative agencies to develop ad assets, landing pages, email copy, etc. for content syndication and demand gen programs
- Create compelling content for social and community forums
- 8+ years of Director-level marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience leading marketing growth strategies
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of social media, social media platforms, search, digital marketing and metrics.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing marketing programs and growth initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Adept at working cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Strong presence with senior executives and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software and technology, gaming and crypto is a plus.
MetaJuice (www.MetaJuice.com) builds blockchain-driven assets that unlock the value of the metaverse where users can create, earn, own and shape the future. Through meta tokens such as VCORE and VCOIN, and NFTs, MetaJuice will realize its vision; creating a world where everyone can participate and share in its success. MetaJuice is the blockchain subsidiary of Together Labs.
Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friendship discovery and social platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship. For more information, please visit https://togetherlabs.com/
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Together Labs is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering in virtual worlds. Together Labs is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
Together Labs (formerly IMVU) has been for nine years running as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.
How To Apply
- Please familiarize yourself with our products and feel free to try out our core product at https://www.imvu.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M