Hadoop Jobs in Web3
1 jobs found
|San Francisco, United States|| |
This job is closed
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (TimeZone: PST/CIST| Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $145/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long-term
• Python, Scala
• Kafka, Structured Streaming, Kinesis
• Spark, Hadoop and Hive
• Industrial Software Engineering Experience – CI/CD, Unit Testing, Working on projects with multiple team members.
What you’ll be working on
This is a W2/salaried contract. The pay rate reflects the fact it's a W2 engagement.
• Ability to write robust code in one or more of Python, Java and Scala
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Experience using Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc) with data at scale
• Proficient in core technologies like Spark, Hadoop and Hive.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Design, develop, debug, and modify components of machine learning and deep learning systems and applications, including data pipelines.
• Develop and tune model training and inference systems.
• Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
• Work collaboratively with all members of technical staff. Collaborate with data scientists, program managers, and product managers in the development of assigned components.
• Participate in and provide input to requirements definition.
• Run machine learning tests and experiments
• Implement appropriate ML algorithms
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks Qualifications
• Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role: 4-5 years of experience in software development.
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
• Knowledge of streaming platforms like Kafka and Kinesis.
• Basic knowledge of various ML model platforms.
• Experience standing up model inferencing API endpoints.
• Exposure to No SQL databases like MongoDB.
• Experienced in using SQL for querying data from relational tables.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an aptitude for troubleshooting issues.
• Degree with strong technical focus (Computer Science, Engineering).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjY2LjkzM