Web3 Marketing Lead - Crypto Metaverse
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Specialist who can help bring our vision into reality. This role within our project balances a creative mindset with a practical one. The ability to build, lead and engage is a must. If you have demonstrated experience ensuring successful marketing efforts for crypto or software companies or a similar industry, we would like to hear from you.
Building on the Solana network with mass adoption in mind, we are creating a web-based 3D open world with varying levels of gamification integrated as well as opportunities for users to monetise via ownership of digital assets and social interaction. Our goal is to empower creators and communities to build, play, and earn — a world where users of all backgrounds can chart their journeys into a world beyond the physical.
You are passionate about NFT and metaverse topics, and consider the exploration of new forms of digital self-expression in web3 fascinating. This makes you excited to contribute to the growth of metaverse and to onboarding of new users, meaning you can confidently address both web3 native audiences and newcomers to the space.
You have led marketing teams before, and/or have developed a marketing strategy for a project that “took off”. You are a content creator with endless ideas for content on all social media channels, and a solid experience in posting regular high-quality narratives, tailoring the communication strategies across web2 and web3 channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Discord, YouTube and TikTok.
- Build a comprehensive marketing strategy to forge the company brand and position it competitively within the existing web3 ecosystem, tailoring approaches to separate milestones in the upcoming months (early community building, NFT mint, token launch)
- Work closely with our communication, community, and creative teams to develop communication strategies to grow and inspire our fanbase across various channels, especially (but not limited to) Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Tiktok
- Craft powerful multichannel campaigns that have an asymmetric impact within and beyond the world of Web3.
- Keep the team pulse on advancements in the market and other projects positioning within it such that we can continually stand out.
- Work in an interdisciplinary manner within our fast-paced, remote team
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- 2+ years in Marketing and Communication specific to web3 space; blockchain, DeFi preferred
- Deep experience setting marketing and go-to-market strategies, ideally in crypto, and strong track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Inquisitive mindset, with awareness of current market trends and marketing platforms
- Exceptional storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills
- Competent in working in a fast-paced environment and maintaining transparent, efficient communication within a remote, international team
Nice to haves
- Understanding of Solana ecosystem
- Experience with the organisation of events (conferences and conventions)
- Existing relationships in the crypto ecosystem
- You've worked in a startup environment
- You are comfortable with occasional live interview, podcast or other forms of digital interaction with our community
- You speak and write in Korean
- Competitive salary & token grants
- Flexible work environment (100% remote)
- Opportunity of building what could possibly become one of the largest crypto-centric metaverse platforms in the world
- Work in a passionate team striving for excellence: We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM