Laravel Jobs in Web3
3 jobs found
$40k - $150k
CPI Technologies GmbH
$120k - $150k
Who are we?
Finnt (YC22) is building more accessible financial services for all families.
Why should you join Finnt?
You will be actively building the future of finance with a passionate team. You will be solving real problems, for real people, and be given the means to succeed. Within Finnt you can develop your entrepreneurial skills and get to work in fast growing spaces that are Fintech & Web3. Finnt founders are repeat entrepreneurs who built DOZ.com, a marketing SaaS and Marketplace, and also Varanida, an advertising protocol and data wallet on Ethereum. Finnt is backed by visionary investors such as Khosla Ventures, Uphonest, Soma Capital, Y Combinator, Good Water Capital, Protocol Labs and more.
What is the role?
The Frontend engineering team at Finnt is composed of highly skilled engineers, from all over the world, working closely together to build the future of finance. Each developer is empowered to challenge and influence the direction of the features they are working on.
As a Frontend Engineer at Finnt, you will
- Build innovative financial features: providing a delightful onboarding experience
- Keep a high level of code quality across our apps: 25% of our team's time is spent doing bug hunting and code refactoring
- Maintain and enhance our design system, by collaborating with product designers to implement pixel-perfect HTML and CSS
- Handle data from our back end APIs, by formatting requests to and normalizing responses from our internal banking micro-services,
- Help scale our frontend codebase while maintaining our strong engineering culture,
- Work in a comfortable environment, where our apps are continuously deployed
- Mentor and develop talent
- Be a leader on the ground and in the code
- Solve engineering problems as part of a small team
- Work with designers, backend engineers and product managers to create amazing experiences
- Keep learning, keep growing and help your team do the same
What should you have?
- An understanding of design patterns and web architecture
- Experience with RESTFul APIs
- An understanding of the full stack - API Design, Cloud, CI, and Databases a big plus
- Laravel and PHP will be a plus
We’re building our Web Frontend with the latest version of Angular and Ionic. The framework’s proven stability and strong conventions help us focus on what matters most: shipping stunning features and value to our customers. Our backend is running on Laravel. Our platform runs on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and Datadog for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services, and applications.
What you could work on
As part of our Engineering team, you will work on part of our product. A few examples are:
- Onboarding: Guides users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience
- Accounts: Providing the best way for users to visualize their funds, earnings and transactions
- Yield: Simplifying building the yield feature on top of a blockchain
- Transfers: Pay and be paid as fast as possible for anyone by any payment type at a fair price.
- Cards: This includes but is not limited to: the user experience of ordering a card, monitoring card expenses, and card security.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjY2LjkzM