3 jobs found
|United Kingdom|| |
$51k - $70k
|United Kingdom|| |
$51k - $70k
|United Kingdom|| |
$70k - $180k
About Entrepreneur First
Everyone at Entrepreneur First believes it really matters what the world’s most talented people choose to do with their lives. We work every day to be the best place in the world for around 700 high-potential founders a year to meet their co-founder and build a technology startup from scratch. See how it works here: https://www.joinef.com/how-it-works/
We have built over 500 companies from scratch; have over 3000 alumni worldwide, and our portfolio is valued at over $5bn. EF companies include Tractable (Computer Vision, currently valued at $1bn as of June 2021), AccuRx (healthcare communication platform), Magic Pony Technology (AI, acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m), Represent (social commerce, acquired by CustomInk), Aztec Protocol (scalable privacy on blockchain), Cleo (fintech), OpenCosmos (space), CloudNC (manufacturing), Transcelestial (satellite communications) and many more.
Discovering high potential founders before they’re founders is our number one operating priority. We’re passionate about enabling high potential talents to embark on a life changing journey by accessing entrepreneurship through our programmes. The Talent Manager will lead the identification and delivery of top talent for our new London-based programme to be run in exclusive collaboration with the Tezos Foundation, an organisation whose mission is to promote the Tezos protocol through grants and other capital deployment vehicles. You can read more about the Tezos foundation here, and about the Tezos platform here. In addition to the usual characteristics EF selects for, potential founders for the programme will need to demonstrate knowledge and skills in relevant blockchain technology. Tezos technology will be core or adjacent to the value proposition of companies that are built on the programme.
What You’ll Do
The Talent Manager sits as part of the site management team and leads the design, delivery and execution of EF’s Talent strategy locally to onboard 50 participants per cohort, with two cycles annually. This means working independently and with Tezos Foundation teams to define communities, hubs and networks where we find high potential individuals with strong founder potential, then shaping how we engage them to pursue the programme and ultimately selecting and signing up the best applicants to start companies with us.
Talent Attraction and Delivery
- Lead the Talent team, driving a high performance culture to manage a large scale funnel effectively and efficiently (2000+ applications/year resulting in 100 offers);
- Defining what good technical (CTO) and commercial (CEO) founder look like for the EF: Tezos Foundation programme;
- Working closely with Tezos Foundation teams to ensure that we are making best use of their existing networks to source talent;
- Pipeline management of both CEO and CTO future founder profiles, running the cycle programmatically to reach the optimum cohort composition;
- Finding ways to identify outlier talent and build bridges to connect with them, ensuring we’re leveraging the right resources to attract a diverse spectrum of applicants;
- Nurture world class talent experiences that represent our commitment to customer excellence and magical founder experiences;
- Define the optimum channel strategy and talent acquisition funnel (DM, PR, Sourcing, Events, Partnerships) and leveraging data, analytics and insights to drive future decision making.
- Building EF as a formidable brand as we seek to be thought leaders in the space of early stage tech entrepreneurship;
- Developing an effective on-the-ground marketing strategy for EF, e.g. through events, campaigns or by leveraging EF advocates;
- Working with our marketing team, Tezos Foundation & external communication partner to develop stimulating content for audiences who may in the longer term become future EF applicants;
- Develop our network with startup bodies, tech forums, educational institutions, etc, and be an active ambassador for EF at relevant events;
- Scout and find high value partnerships with Alumni Networks, Research institutes, universities and other talent hubs.
- This role requires a rare blend of expertise, including prior success within the entrepreneurial field, plus analytical prowess, programme management skills and the ability to develop and drive relationships.
- You bring 6+ years in Talent Acquisition & Recruiting, ideally having managed sizeable volumes of hiring and in fast moving, technology enabled business;
- You’re an expert in technical talent pools, ideally including solid awareness of blockchain and cryptocurrency;
- You ideally bring experience managing a high performing recruiting team; You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and navigating a global matrix environment;
- You demonstrate a strong growth mindset - the EF process is unique and the ability to quickly learn and execute will be key to your success.
- Youare strategic and data-driven in your thinking and you can execute at highest standards on the ground’You have a passion for start ups and deep tech, with a mission led enthusiasm for building companies that have a positive impact on the world.
- You have high EQ and enjoy working with people;
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and generous upside package based on the success of the companies created through the programmes;
- A buzzing space full of technical founders creating globally impactful businesses;
- Collaboration with a growth minded, diverse team in Europe, Asia and Canada;Generous holidays: in addition to 23 days holiday, we also close the office down for two weeks over Christmas and New Year;
- A Learning & Development allowance to purchase any product or service that will contribute to your personal or professional development;
- A Wellness allowance to spend on things enhancing your health and wellbeing, e.g. gym membership, yoga classes, Vitality, subscription to Headspace etc;
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, plus broader leave policies. We care about our team and enabling the right balance between home and working life.
Entrepreneur First focuses on Biotechnology, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Startups. Their company has offices in Singapore, London, Toronto, Paris, and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.joinef.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjY2LjkzM