Design Manager Jobs in Web3
29 jobs found
This job is closed
Product Design Manager
Remote – United States /
Apply for this job
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Design department at Anchorage Digital develops a deep understanding of the products we build and the problems we solve in order to create new patterns that meld traditional financial workflows with the world of crypto.
We design solutions to questions with no precedent for institutional users. How do we make the experience of sending funds secure, but also highly efficient? How do we balance the human need for privacy with the open and transparent nature of the blockchain? How do clients express their opinion in on-chain proposals with the newest digital assets?
You will lead a team of designers that are intentional, collaborative, and relentlessly curious, to play a core part in fostering design at our fast-growing company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape the future of the financial world by defining the way institutions (all over the world) interact with digital assets.
As a Product Design Manager, you will...
- Lead and grow a team of high performing designers working across multiple inter-related product lines.
- Improve and institute lightweight and effective design processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to research and define user problems, shape our strategy and help your team ship great experiences.
- Instill and ensure design principles throughout the product: security, usability, simplicity.
- Switch to hands-on mode if needed to help your team deliver.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering counterparts to craft the product vision, roadmap, and execution priorities.
- Effectively communicate design strategies, concepts, and solutions to peers, partners, and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Uphold a company culture where Design, Product, and Engineering are valued equally.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Lead design teams in a similar Product Design management position
- Experience with end-to-end product design and shipping products to customers
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization with many stakeholders
- An understanding of design’s relationship to business goals
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and great communication skills
- Capacity to embrace change in growth environments with complex product challenges
- Some special combination of the following: creative, humble, detail-oriented, self-aware, curious, thoughtful, and tenacious
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience working with financial products
- You have kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM