Web Developer Jobs in Web3
2 jobs found
|Zurich, Switzerland|| |
$70k - $200k
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$90k - $150k
$70k - $200k*
ZH Zurich, Zürich, Switzerland
This job is closed
Are you passionate about building web applications with novel technologies, want to explore what’s possible in the web3 space and care about good design? Then join our motivated team of engineers and researchers to bring our websites and online presence to the next level. We are a fast-moving startup that has grown to 200+ employees with offices in the Bay Area and Zurich.
- Implement ambitious new designs for internetcomputer.org, smartcontracts.org and dfinity.org both hosted on web2 infrastructure and the number one web3 platform, the Internet Computer (IC)
- Integrate and enhance content generated by engineering teams, e.g. language documentation
- Prototype example dapps that show off concepts and capabilities unique to the IC and instruct the community on best practices
- Collaborate with our infrastructure team to establish CI/CD pipelines, staging servers, and integrations with content management systems
- You have expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and preferably TypeScript.
- You are experienced in working with React, preferably worked with Svelte and you have a track record for diving into new web frameworks and applying them professionally.
- Design for testability and applying security best practices is not an afterthought for you.
- You work closely with designers, iterating on design and implementation in short cycles and adapting to stakeholder feedback. You have a sense for good design/UIs/UX.
- You enjoy collaborating effectively with co-workers across multiple sites and time zones
- You shipped and maintained web solutions tailored to different devices, consumed by thousands of users.
- Special plus if you can move fast, learn fast, and are able to communicate to a crypto-native audience.
- Please provide a portfolio or links to any sites that you’re proud to have built!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM