Polemix is the world's first Web3 platform focused on ideas and opinions. We are changing the way the world thinks, listens, and engages with ideas and opinions through our deep collaborations with iconic thought leaders, such as Cornel West, Peter Singer, Steven Pinker, and their Proof of Support tokens.
By allowing supporters to own a piece of their favorite opinions and ideas, POSUs are changing the face of Web3 by allowing people to use their Web3 wallet to reflect their world-view. Additionally, by holding a POSU token, buyers have exclusive access to these iconic opinion leaders through virtual events and other unique benefits.
Polemix has the backing of world-class investors like Globant Ventures and Newtopia VC who believe Proof of Support is pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of digital collectibles and Web3.
Join us on our mission to build the future of Web3.
We’re looking for a Web3 Marketing Lead to help operationalize and scale Polemix and opinion leader content, along with driving more generalized marketing programs to help build greater brand and product awareness for Polemix.
What we’re looking for:
● 3-5 years of experience in marketing and content creation with an analytical perspective
● Experience in designing and executing marketing and content strategies
● Experience with social media and content management, especially Twitter and/or Discord
● Analytical skills and the ability to measure and report on campaign performance
● Understanding of Web3 and NFTs, or demonstrated willingness to learn
● Ability to work independently and drive projects forward
● Familiarity with Figma, Photoshop, and adobe
● Excellent communication and project management skills
● Ability to work in an intense and fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
● A passion for technology, innovation, and the future of Web3
Who you are:
● A creative and strategic marketing professional with a track record of successfully promoting products, particularly in the tech industry
● Experienced in developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, email, and events
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling narratives and messaging
● Skilled at managing projects, teams, and able to work effectively under tight deadlines to deliver results
● Comfortable working with Web3 technologies and NFTs (and learning more!), and passionate about the potential of these technologies to change the world
Here you’ll get to
● Interact with world-class opinion leaders. Collaborate with great minds like Kishore Mahbubani, Cornel West, Peter Singer, Steven Pinker, and more as you bring their ideas to life on the Polemix platform through POSUs
● Create a brand and marketing strategy from the ground up. Help us shape the future of the Polemix brand, and develop a marketing strategy that will help us reach new audiences and drive growth
● Operationalize from idea to execution. You will be the engine behind our marketing team going from whiteboard to clicking send
● Interact daily with the founding team. Join our tight-knit team and work alongside the founding team to bring the Polemix vision to life
● Work on world-changing technology. Be part of a team that is building the first web3 platform focused on ideas and opinions, and helping to revolutionize the world through our Proof of Support (POSU) tokens
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world. We’re all remote, so we’re happy to accommodate the best talent
● Equity in the company. We want everyone to be a true stakeholder in the future success of Polemix
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|