Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board!
We are looking for bright grads or junior product designers who are interested in NFT's and web3 to join our dynamic and passionate product team.
This is a Summer Internship, where you'll work with our team for 10-12 weeks either in our New York office, Lisbon office, or remotely. Paid position for college students or graduates, as well as exceptional designers/PM's without college enrollment.
- We're looking for a Product Designer Intern who is passionate about creating high-quality, user-centered consumer products.
- Work on conception and design of product features end to end, including creating, collaborating, and iterating on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders to receive and incorporate feedback on designs, and collaborate closely with Products and Engineering teams to ensure all designs meet requirements and are released as intended
- Deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities, including scouting out design innovations in Web3.0, exploring and visualizing new product opportunities for Rarible
- Contribute to decisions around the future direction of Rarible Products
We’d love if you have:
- Experience leveraging prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- Excited about developing and fine-tuning consumer products with an eye towards measurable results.
- Ability to understand and advocate for simple, high-quality, well-crafted UXA positive and collaboration-first attitude with exceptional communication skills and the ability to spearhead high impact cross-functional projects
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A passion for web3 and the role NFTs play in building a new creator economy
Benefits and Support:
- Flexible paid time off
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Mentoring from experienced product managers/designers
- Exposure to the latest web3 technologies and trends
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly growing industry
- All of the tech you need to be successful
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM