Web3 Jobs with 4 Day Work Week
3 jobs found
|CET Â± 4|| |
|Bangalore, India|| |
$185k - $213k
|Zug, Switzerland|| |
About the job
Whilst it is possible to run completely âserver lessâ these days, that isnât always practical for all applications. Thus we still run a moderate cloud stack on the Google Cloud Platform. As you can see in the description of our stack, we use Hashicorpâs tools for deployment. That means a Consul + Vault cluster, and Nomad to schedule (container) jobs. That actually runs stable without too much maintenance. Most of the work is in improving the experience of other developers, and making it easier for them to do the things they need to do on the operations side.
For example, we use Terraform to control and set up our resources. However that doesnât mean that it is clear for everyone what to use and how to tie that together. Modularizing and documenting is key here. Also, we want to enable continuous integration, so everyone can see what the effect would be of their changes, without giving everyone the proverbial keys to the kingdom.
The rest of the team will look at you for advice on how to deploy their service, how to keep sight on its metrics and errors. Note that you are probably the one with the most knowledge, we do rotate on-call duties with the whole team.
The envisioned salary range for this position is â¬55-80k per year (excluding 8% holiday pay), depending on experience. Besides that we offer Stock Appreciation Rights and a 4% learning budget. Youâll get an Apple Macbook Pro (M1 or M2!) to work on.
What we offer
- Lots of impact on our product, our culture and the solar world!
- Lots of freedom in terms of when and where you work, and how you solve problems. This means we accept fully remote people, as long as you can work in reasonable overlap with our normal (Dutch) business hours. It also means options for 4-day work weeks or shifting around your schedule because the kindergarten is not helping out. (Or just because it getâs too hot in the afternoon ;).
- A healthy workplace where you regularly work the number of hours you signed up for, and where you are able to get 8+ hours of sleep.
- A fun team that values long-term thinking and self-empowerment and that is eager to continouosly improve.
- Weâre a scale-up and can offer a competitive salary for Dutch market standards, depending on your skills and experience of courseâ¦. In addition to that we offer Stock Appreciation Rights, so that you can benefit from the growth of the company as well!
- The chance to learn exciting new things, whether thatâs new patterns, picking up a different language, GIS systems or server infrastructure!
- A study budget of 4% of your base salary
- We facilitate your pension plan. (We donât yet match your own contribution, which is something we do want to instate in the future.)
- 5% Days! A day per month or so we work on whatever we want as developers, and try out new libraries, approaches or other things.
- We can arrange a visa if you want to come to The Netherlands and fall into the âhighly-skilled migrantâ category.
Be sure to mention the word ENTHUSIAST and tag RNTQuMjI2LjM2LjI1MQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RNTQuMjI2LjM2LjI1MQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
What is 4 Day Work Week?
A 4-day work week is a schedule where employees work four days a week instead of the usual five
This can be done in a variety of ways, such as by having employees work for 30 hours per week insread of 40 hours per week.