Bitcoin.com's mission is to create more 'economic freedom' in the world. We believe individuals should be able to freely acquire and use personal resources however they choose. We assert that economic freedom is a fundamental human right and a vital component of human dignity, and we believe that it is foundational for peaceful and prosperous societies.
Our vision is to provide the next billion people with access to products that exemplify the ideals of Bitcoin. These ideals - which include peer-to-peer transactions, decentralization, censorship resistance, and permissionlessness - support economic freedom.
Our approach is to develop and promote widely accessible products that support economic freedom. TheBitcoin.comApp is a mobile and web-enabled platform from which anyone can access allBitcoin.com products and services. Use the App to buy, sell, trade, earn, use, and learn crypto. At the core of the App is a multichain Web3 wallet that enables anyone to take control of their crypto and use it however they wish.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our dynamic team. In this vital role, you will handle a variety of financial tasks, including preparing invoices, monitoring account balances, and reconciling transactions. Your keen attention to detail, strong communication skills, and proficiency in accounting software will be essential in maintaining customer files, resolving discrepancies, and assisting with month-end closings and audits. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional financial services while enjoying a modern work culture that emphasizes transparency, productivity, trust, and passion.
Role & responsibilities
- Prepare Invoices based on revenue accruals
- Monitor accounts to ensure receipts are up to date
- Reconcile AR transactions with wallet and bank
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain Customer files
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Diploma or Bachelorâs degree in Accounting
- At least 1-2 years of general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and teamwork skills
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it.
Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion.
For all benefits include:
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Wellness program (gym, etc.)
- Home office allowance