Music Jobs in Web3
22 jobs found
Hearverse is a game-changing ecosystem for the music industry!
Built by a team of experts after years of research, this comprehensive platform offers a fair and transparent space for artists and fans to create and trade music NFTs.
With multiple layers, including the Blockchain Layer, NFT Protocol Layer, Platform Layer, Economies Layer, and Metaverse Layer, HearVerse provides a range of unique features and services.
It allows for on-chain music assets, licensed song publishing, micropayments, and royalty distribution to musicians and stakeholders.
HearVerse also offers a music discovery engine that helps fans find new music based on their tastes and listening habits. It includes Artist Validation, Treasury and DAO, Liquidity Providers, MNM (Music NFT Marketplace), and DEX.
Get ready for an innovative music experience with HearVerse, where quality and innovation meet in the web3 space!
We’re looking for a Music Partnerships Manager to help us build the preferred NFT marketplace for music and partner with musicians, live music properties, platforms, and agencies to help them thrive on HearVerse. Built by a team of experts after years of research, this comprehensive platform offers a fair and transparent space for artists and fans to create and trade music NFTs.
you will play a critical role in developing and executing our strategy for working with stakeholders across the music industry.
If you’re excited to work at a company that is building and shaping the future of marketplaces to empower creators and collectors, welcome to HearVerse.
What you’ll do:
-Establishing cooperation and communication with big companies and artists in the music industry.
- Contribute to overall partnerships strategy and lead the creation of our plan for onboarding artists and labels to HV platform.
-Negotiating and attracting VC companies active in the field of music Web3.
- Lead drop partnerships with both emerging and established musicians as well as large-scale platforms and live music properties, owning outreach, pitch, negotiation, close and execution stages.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, community, product, and engineering peers.
- Collaborate with products to develop tools and product features to address key needs for the music space.
- Develop the HearVerse brand as the leading platform for music.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Build strong relationships and have experience doing so in the music community.
- Leverage creative thinking to close sound partnerships and help music partners develop successful projects.
- Are comfortable leading both large and small deals with significant autonomy.
- Utilize data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade / drive alignment among differing perspectives.
- A plus, if you have experience and/or is passionate in e-commerce and/or the blockchain.
Here are some projects you would work on:
- Launching unique and high-profile NFT music drops on a weekly basis.
- Managing a fast-growing inbound pipeline while building and executing an outbound outreach plan.
- Identifying & negotiating partnerships with major platforms and brands in the music industry.
When applying, follow Hearverse to keep in touch with us.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NC4zMgM