We’re Ternoa, the first NFT-centric blockchain for builders by builders.
We're a decentralized, open source, multi-chain Layer 1 blockchain providing a technical stack to build scalable and secure NFTs with native support for augmented features.
We're looking for a fully remote, full-time Substrate Rust Developer to join us asap.
You'll be involved in both technical specifications and hands-on development. And you’ll join a small but growing team of blockchain developers, where you’ll play a key role in:
- Contributing to our blockchain’s end-to-end architecture
- Writing smart contracts
- Occupying a leadership position, where our team can look to you for guidance
If that sounds like something you're interested in, we look forward to receiving your application today!
- You have extensive, proven experience (+2 years) in BOTH Substrate and Rust development
- You have experience managing people or are willing to do so
- You excel in a performance-driven and collaborative environment with constant growth and pivots as required
- You speak and write English fluently
- You're working hours can overlap Central European Timezone by at least 4 hours
Bonus points if you:
- Have previously worked at a startup
- Have expertise in the NFT space
- Have worked with Polkadot
Does the above sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Monthly salary range of €8,000 - €9,250 + CAPS token bonus
- Possible payment in USDT
- Remote and asynchronous working environment
- Flexible time-off
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- A leadership position with ample room for growth and space to share your ideas
- Monthly and annual performance reviews with virtual team activities
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM