Research Web3 Jobs in United States
259 jobs found
Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, research, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We are hiring a VP of Research to lead the research division of Blockworks. Your goal is simple: scale Blockworks’ research platform into the most powerful and most widely used research, data, and governance platform in crypto.
You will oversee four groups: research, data and analytics, governance, and services. This is a critical leadership role, and the ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of crypto, a passion for research and data, and experience leading teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a research strategy that aligns with the overall mission and vision of Blockworks and supports our goal of becoming the leading source of crypto information
- Lead and scale a team of world-class research, data, and governance analysts
- Work closely with our newly launched services and subscription teams to grow research revenue
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to identify opportunities for product improvements
- Collaborate with the editorial and marketing teams to ensure that our research is synthesized effectively to our readers and audience through various channels
- Engage with key stakeholders in the crypto industry to build relationships and source new research ideas and opportunities
- Manage the budget for the research division and ensure that resources are allocated effectively
- You must be deeply crypto-native and curious; always interested in exploring the newest frontiers of crypto
- Experience leading and building teams
- Strong understanding of how to produce high-quality research
- Strong understanding of GTM strategies
- Ability to think strategically and develop long-term plans that support the growth of the research division and Blockworks as a whole
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you + a significant portion covered for your dependents
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and holiday policy
- Commuter benefits
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Compensation Range: $175K - $225K
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM