Growth Hacker Jobs in Web3
18 jobs found
$72k - $10k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
$Earth - Solarpunk Dao
$15k - $30k
|United States|| |
$80k - $200k
|Build on Venom blockchain and bring your Web3 ideas to life. Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more. Start building your project today!|| || |
by VenomHackathon Info
|Berlin, Germany|| |
$80k - $200k
DEFIENT (Defi Entertainment)
$55k - $120k
$75k - $100k
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$48k - $120k
|Zug, Switzerland|| |
$70k - $200k
Triple A Code GmbH
|New York, NY, United States|| |
|United States|| |
$75k - $125k
|Denver, CO, United States|| |
$45k - $125k
$45k - $125k
$40k - $100k
$60k - $140k
|London, United Kingdom|| |
$80k - $150k
Trikon is seeking a dynamic and creative Web3 Growth Hacker Extraordinaire who has a passion and drive for web 3.0 gaming.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and executing the complete strategy and communication function among web3 communication, devising innovative ideas to stand out in the cut-throat gaming industry, and developing our company's unique identity in the market. The Growth Hacker Extraordinaire will lead all the company's marketing activities and collaborate with the content, graphics, and community teams. you'll devise groundbreaking strategies to dominate the competition, create drool-worthy content, and cement our identity in the market.
Ready to make your mark on the web 3.0 gaming world? Join us and let's disrupt the game together.
- Blow up the internet with bold, unconventional growth hacking tactics that propel us to the top of the gaming industry
- Build and foster relationships with key players, influencers, and investors in the web 3.0 and gaming space
- Create compelling, out-of-the-box content that captures the hearts and minds of our target audience.
- Crunch data, measure performance, and provide regular reports on key metrics such as user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network, showcase the company, and keep up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices.
- Keep an eagle eye on our competitors and the latest industry trends, and use that intel to stay ahead of the curve and optimize our marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure our brand identity is consistent across all customer touchpoints, and that our marketing efforts drive user engagement.
- Identify new growth opportunities by experimenting with new channels, testing different strategies, and being proactive in exploring new possibilities
- Collaborate with our rockstar content, graphics, and community teams to ensure a cohesive, awe-inspiring marketing front.
- 3+ years of experience in growth hacking, marketing, or related fields, preferably in the web 3.0 and gaming industry.
- A trailblazer in executing unorthodox growth hacking strategies that yield jaw-dropping results.
- Profound knowledge of social media, online communities, and marketing strategies, coupled with an unquenchable thirst for innovation and experimentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities from data.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to inspire, persuade, and connect with a variety of audiences, from industry influencers to community members to internal stakeholders
- Experience with handling multiple teams at the same time for providing important action improvements items and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have good contact base and connections with Web3 community for exploring partnerships and acceleration.
- In-depth knowledge of paid acquisition channels, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads, and a history of maximizing ROI through creative campaigns and rigorous testing
- Passion for building and nurturing communities across multiple platforms, from social media to email to forums, and an innate ability to connect with and influence people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, and a willingness to be proactive, take risks and experiment with new ideas and strategies
- Outstanding leadership skills, with a proven ability to inspire and motivate a talented team to achieve exceptional results and promote a positive, collaborative culture.
- A sharp eye for data analysis, problem-solving, and opportunity identification
- A true gaming fanatic with a pulse on the latest web 3.0 trends and technologies.
Trikon Ecosystem focuses on Online Gaming, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Trikon Ecosystem has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2022 at a valuation of $4.5M.
You can view their website at https://trikon.io or find them on LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM