17,752 jobs found
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
Fireblocks is looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant with technical accounting experience and hands-on experience with monthly revenue accounting close. You will work with several teams, such as FP&A, Legal, Sales ops and Tax, to ensure that all revenue contracts are booked following revenue recognition ASC 606. Participate in discussions, review draft contracts, and provide recommendations for recognition by observing relevant accounting literature and the company's revenue recognition policy. The Senior Revenue Accountant will have one direct report and will manage all aspects of the revenue accounting process.
- Process revenue recognition in NetSuite and ensure accounting close is completed timely and accurately, including the review of new contracts, complex account reconciliations, monthly analytics, and billing.
- Review complex contracts/agreements and identify pertinent terms and issues to apply appropriate accounting guidance and propose solutions within the Company’s revenue recognition policy and in line with ASC 606.
- Review Sales Orders for accuracy and compliance with contract and billing terms; handle invoicing questions related to contract and deal terms; mentor and coach junior staff.
- Work closely with Services team to review hours and project milestones to ensure accurate recognition of Services revenue.
- Supports the Commercial and Legal teams by providing guidance and recommendations on revenue implications surrounding sales orders.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual financial audit.
- Develops a solid understanding of the sales incentive compensation plans; oversees and administers the monthly commission cycle.
- Manage the commission calculation process, ensuring accuracy and timely completion of the calculations; manage pay statements for plan participants within Captivate IQ commissions software.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations related to commissions general ledger accounts.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure accuracy of commission calculations as well as compliance with relevant TeleTracking policies and accounting pronouncements.
- Maintain process documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to internal controls and make recommendations for improvements as applicable.
- Perform multiple tasks and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition principles
- Significant experience within progressive accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606, ideally in Software/SaaS.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with complex contracts/agreements.
- Advanced Excel proficiency such as pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and other complex formulas.
- Demonstrated experience of consistently meeting deadlines along with ability to multitask
- Demonstrated experience working with NetSuite, including proficiency in using its various modules and features.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We’d love for you to have either financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity, payments or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 111,000 to 145,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM
What does a blockchain developer do?
A blockchain developer is a software developer who specializes in the development of applications that make use of blockchain technology
Some of the responsibilities of a blockchain developer may include:
- Designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure that supports the blockchain network, and developing user-facing applications that make use of the blockchain.
- Additionally, a blockchain developer may also be responsible for researching and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology, in order to ensure that their applications are secure and efficient.