What we do & what we’re looking for
Violet's mission is to evolve trust in Web3. We are building on-chain compliance and identity management infrastructure. We believe this is key for the industry to expand and become more robust. Our first product is the Humanbound Token.
We are looking for a senior product manager to lead all product delivery and execution, including spearheading vision and conceptualization of an entirely new DeFi product built on top of our existing compliance infrastructure.
Violet is backed by top crypto investors and traditional investors, including BlueYard and founders / senior leadership at Ethereum, Filecoin, Anchorage, Coinbase, Wise, Uniswap, Argent, and many more.
- Use data, research, and intuition to intimately understand our target users and broader industry context. Translate that these insights into product strategy and help guide the rest of the organization on how to execute on that strategy
- Collaborate closely with founders, our customers, and other external and internal stakeholders in shaping our forward looking roadmap
- Work day to day with our VP Engineering and extended engineering team to ensure timely execution and delivery against our roadmap including:
- Core member of our scrum process
- Leading and moderating team meetings
- Ticket writing and refinement
- Create extensive documentation collateral to foster context understanding across our organization and drive accountability in a remote work environment
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience building products that developers have integrated into what they’re building (and the relevant technical skills to lead this work)
- Experience collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders (including executives, design, engineering, sales, partnerships) and external stakeholders (developers and other businesses)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize across multiple product areas and potential business opportunities
- 1+ years of DeFi experience and familiarity with significant primitives and protocols in this space
- This includes an in-depth understanding of how most users interact with protocols via self-custodial wallets
- Clear communication skills in English and an ability to explain your work and carry your thinking into the organization
What is it like to work at Violet
Violet is a remote first / distributed organization with a small hub in Berlin. We value both the flexibility of remote work, as well as the ability for deep and conceptual work that happens best when working together in-person.
How to apply
Please apply using the following link: https://defi-labs-gmbh.breezy.hr/p/44e628baabcd01-senior-frontend-engineer/apply
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTk1LjE5NgM